Contact lenses not only help teens with confidence in their appearance, but they are also great for sports. There are many types of contact lenses available including one day, 2 week, or one month of daily wear. Always follow your eye care professional’s advice.
SO, HOW DO I REALLY CLEAN MY LENSES?
• Probably the most important indicator of contact lens success is cleanliness.
• ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST
• Next, remove lenses and manually clean lens with the prescribed solution in palm of hand.
• Store in a clean case with fresh solution.
• Replace your case every three months.
• Tap water is a no-no.
• No sleeping in contacts unless approved by doctor.
• If the eye is RED, then no contact lens inserted until you see your doctor.
• Always have a pair of glasses for emergencies.